Monday, November 29, 2010

No rain delay but a supplies delay

It's pouring out and I had to go grocery shopping. I would love for grocery shopping to be called on account of rain, but it looks like the Big Umpire is going to let the game proceed. Oh well, I must be grateful for plastic bags and rain jackets. I really wish it would have snowed instead. All this rain would make a killer snowstorm, a big enough one so that I would take myself out of the game to sit at home with hot chocolate, a couple of cats, and Bill Bryson's newest book, aptly titled At Home.

Other complaints: boss forgot to get the supplies for my presentation tomorrow so it'll be a no-go. And the last presentation I did, she completely took over. Seethe. I have yet to do a presentation when it was actually scheduled AND without intrusion. We'll see how the two in December go.

No comments:

Post a Comment